Skip to main content

August!


We went to the temple this Tuesday! Super great! We left in the morning and took the train! We went with my convert Johnathan, and Leyder who is an awesome member who is sending his papers in this month! We got to the temple, and Johnathan wasn't ready! He got a little nervous, and to help him out, He baptized ME! So I got baptized by my convert! It was pretty cool! We ate Subway, and I saw Lesly! My other convert from Bello Horizonte! It was super awesome to see how she is doing, and she is getting married with a Return Missionary Venezuelan! Awesome!! 

We found a whole bunch of cool investigators this week! Lots of interesting people, but None ended up at church! But we did find a girl of a less active family who have been coming back to church, and we didn't know that she wasn't baptized! Mini miracle! Her name is Celeste and she already knows everything, and has read the Book of Mormon until Alma! So we are super good with her! 

Someone slipped me a fake 20 sol bill buying pizza at night the other day! Chambone....

We are trying to teach the family that were going to get married! Alberto and Patricia! They showed up to church after a week of trying to contact them! We will see!! It all depends if Patricia makes that decision!

We are going on a lot of divisions in the ward to find more people, to cover more ground! We are contacting a lot, finding new references! All of the good mission stuff! We are trying to help the ward unite itself! Because they don't even do activities! We have been trying to do one for a LONG time, and I hope it finally happens!!

Thank you!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Llama!!!

Wow! This week was definitely Peruvian! I saw my first llama! It was a stylish llama might I add! It was fun! We saw him during our Zone P day, which was a blast! We went to the stake center and played some FĂștbol! Yea... I can´t play soccer... Haha! But I´m going to learn. I have to, since even the kids here are crazy good! After playing soccer, we played some Werewolf, which is Mafia, but of course in Spanish. During games, Latinos tend to be really really energetic! I am having a great time! I am totally adjusted! Just, not the language... But you know, little details! It´s amazing to be able to help teach in the lessons, now that I know how to do more than say just my testimony! I do really well at understanding what people are saying...The only problem is when people talk to me! Then I understand nothing! And even less when people ask me how my Spanish is, because I never know if they are saying:    Do you know Spanish good? Your Spanish is really good!  You

Sky Blue

Hey! We had another Baptism!!! Celeste Lopez! One of the quickest baptisms I have seen! We found her I believe 2 weeks ago and is the best! She is the daughter of a less active member! She had already read up until Alma, and knew all of the Plan of Salvation! So we taught her the commandments, she attended church, and was baptized this Saturday!! And it is a little bit of a miracle, because they are finishing Vacations, and now they have 0 time to talk to us! They are completely busy! So it was basically her time for the lessons, and to get baptized!  Before the baptism at 7, (8:30 Peruvian Time). At 4 we ended up at a service project with the Elders quorum! We destroyed a rock wall behind a house and had to carry the rocks/Dirt in buckets. Then we all took turns with a sledge hammer at a big rock in the middle that the Jackhammer couldn't touch. But we left to try and teach someone, and then right to our baptism! But it was great! Last P day, we just ate at a Mexican Peru

No Se

Hola todos! So, the first thing I have to say today is that Internet in Peru is not the quickest, or the most reliable! And even worse when the church program doesn't work!  Anyway! We are doing just dandy here in Montenegro 4! We are so high up that the climate literally has changed! We get rain every once in a while, not too much, but enough! It is not too hot, but everyone gets a little sweaty here! It really changes with a gate that leads into this other province!  I forgot everything I have said, so If I repeat I am sorry... We have a member who cooks for us! Almost whatever we want, we end up getting! She loves to bake, try new things, and is such a sweet, amazing lady! She is also mega strict, and has a heart attack every time we do something! She is always stressed out! When we wash the dishes after lunch, she watches us, and if we turn the water on too much she shouts, if we don't turn it off while we are scrubbing, she shouts! If we throw away any scr