Skip to main content

August!


We went to the temple this Tuesday! Super great! We left in the morning and took the train! We went with my convert Johnathan, and Leyder who is an awesome member who is sending his papers in this month! We got to the temple, and Johnathan wasn't ready! He got a little nervous, and to help him out, He baptized ME! So I got baptized by my convert! It was pretty cool! We ate Subway, and I saw Lesly! My other convert from Bello Horizonte! It was super awesome to see how she is doing, and she is getting married with a Return Missionary Venezuelan! Awesome!! 

We found a whole bunch of cool investigators this week! Lots of interesting people, but None ended up at church! But we did find a girl of a less active family who have been coming back to church, and we didn't know that she wasn't baptized! Mini miracle! Her name is Celeste and she already knows everything, and has read the Book of Mormon until Alma! So we are super good with her! 

Someone slipped me a fake 20 sol bill buying pizza at night the other day! Chambone....

We are trying to teach the family that were going to get married! Alberto and Patricia! They showed up to church after a week of trying to contact them! We will see!! It all depends if Patricia makes that decision!

We are going on a lot of divisions in the ward to find more people, to cover more ground! We are contacting a lot, finding new references! All of the good mission stuff! We are trying to help the ward unite itself! Because they don't even do activities! We have been trying to do one for a LONG time, and I hope it finally happens!!

Thank you!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Time

Elder Ball didn't have very much time to email today.  They changed a form that they need to do their reports on, and it took him a lot longer than expected to get through it. But! I have pictures! He is doing great! He loves his companion, they are working hard, and he is very excited that it is December!  Lot's of service projects this month and he is looking forward to that! He is headed to the hospital today so they can (hopefully) remove some warts that have grown on his hands while there.  He has tried about everything to get them gone... He first showed them to me on MOTHERS DAY so, I think it's time they get taken care of! He is happy!  And that makes ME happy. 

Changes!

Hey everyone! I am still here in the Desert! Still alive! I had changes this last Tuesday, and I am with Elder Rodriguez! He is super cool! He was studying Marine Biology in the Marines before he came here! He likes to contact, and teaches super super good! And he only has 5 Months in the mission! I have a lot to learn from him! We have TONS of Investigators! Right now we are working with a young couple Erika and Paul, who have not gone to church in a little while. Also Michelle and Jocelyn whose mom has a whole bunch of problems! Brian who came out of nowhere! His girlfriend is member, and he wants to get baptized, has read half of Nephi, knows almost all of the lessons and so we are almost completely ready with him! And of course the other 14 new people we find every week, and all of the less actives there are to visit, so we are doing Family Home Evenings with the Members!  Full Chamba! I am contacting Everyone! We are finding so many new people...

0-0 Peru/Argentina

Hey howdy hey everyone! I have been in the mission for 3 Months!!! Not too much happened this week! But I will send what I can! Our investigator, Gabriella Diego (Ana) had her Interview to be baptized! She is so fantastic! It is amazing to see a testimony grow and grow! She started out a little bored in our lessons.  We have seen her desire to be baptized grow, and we are so so ready! She is so fantastic!  We are working with another family, the Cruz family with Shandu, his brother Shande, and his sister Sasha. Fantastic names! And we are teaching them all at different times! Each one is doing something different, every day, and so we always teach different every time! Shandu is super ready, and Shande is a little less so (he likes his friends a lot so doesn't want to go to church) and Sasha we have only taught once, but is so fantastic at reading and praying every day! Edu is a fantastic little 11 year old who has the greatest little heart! Its so fun to...