Skip to main content

Merry Christmas!

Elder Ball did not send a letter home this week because we were able to spend time on a video call! It was FANTASTIC (to use a word he would use... HA!)  He did send some photos.

He is in a new area, opening up a new area. He has been "homeless" for a week... no apartment for them as it's a new place. While we were in our video call, his companion said they had found an apartment, so he was pretty happy to *maybe* not be sleeping on a yoga mat sometime this week.


Christmas Ties


Sisters in his zone






Transfer Day - Saying goodbye to Mama Luz


Mama Luz was a lifesaver to me as a mom! I miss getting her pictures almost daily of my Elder!


All packed, ready to move


New area, New Companion





Elder Ball's new companion, Elder Carrasco from Chimbote, Peru!

They are in the Wisse Zone, Area Montenegro 4, opening up a new area


Fireworks on Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve Dinner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Time

Elder Ball didn't have very much time to email today.  They changed a form that they need to do their reports on, and it took him a lot longer than expected to get through it. But! I have pictures! He is doing great! He loves his companion, they are working hard, and he is very excited that it is December!  Lot's of service projects this month and he is looking forward to that! He is headed to the hospital today so they can (hopefully) remove some warts that have grown on his hands while there.  He has tried about everything to get them gone... He first showed them to me on MOTHERS DAY so, I think it's time they get taken care of! He is happy!  And that makes ME happy. 

Changes!

Hey everyone! I am still here in the Desert! Still alive! I had changes this last Tuesday, and I am with Elder Rodriguez! He is super cool! He was studying Marine Biology in the Marines before he came here! He likes to contact, and teaches super super good! And he only has 5 Months in the mission! I have a lot to learn from him! We have TONS of Investigators! Right now we are working with a young couple Erika and Paul, who have not gone to church in a little while. Also Michelle and Jocelyn whose mom has a whole bunch of problems! Brian who came out of nowhere! His girlfriend is member, and he wants to get baptized, has read half of Nephi, knows almost all of the lessons and so we are almost completely ready with him! And of course the other 14 new people we find every week, and all of the less actives there are to visit, so we are doing Family Home Evenings with the Members!  Full Chamba! I am contacting Everyone! We are finding so many new people...

0-0 Peru/Argentina

Hey howdy hey everyone! I have been in the mission for 3 Months!!! Not too much happened this week! But I will send what I can! Our investigator, Gabriella Diego (Ana) had her Interview to be baptized! She is so fantastic! It is amazing to see a testimony grow and grow! She started out a little bored in our lessons.  We have seen her desire to be baptized grow, and we are so so ready! She is so fantastic!  We are working with another family, the Cruz family with Shandu, his brother Shande, and his sister Sasha. Fantastic names! And we are teaching them all at different times! Each one is doing something different, every day, and so we always teach different every time! Shandu is super ready, and Shande is a little less so (he likes his friends a lot so doesn't want to go to church) and Sasha we have only taught once, but is so fantastic at reading and praying every day! Edu is a fantastic little 11 year old who has the greatest little heart! Its so fun to...