Skip to main content

Changes!


Hey everyone! I am still here in the Desert! Still alive!

I had changes this last Tuesday, and I am with Elder Rodriguez! He is super cool! He was studying Marine Biology in the Marines before he came here! He likes to contact, and teaches super super good! And he only has 5 Months in the mission! I have a lot to learn from him!

We have TONS of Investigators! Right now we are working with a young couple Erika and Paul, who have not gone to church in a little while. Also Michelle and Jocelyn whose mom has a whole bunch of problems! Brian who came out of nowhere! His girlfriend is member, and he wants to get baptized, has read half of Nephi, knows almost all of the lessons and so we are almost completely ready with him! And of course the other 14 new people we find every week, and all of the less actives there are to visit, so we are doing Family Home Evenings with the Members! 

Full Chamba!

I am contacting Everyone! We are finding so many new people! We just have to focus on doing some tours in the church, and we are focusing on Christmas this month!!! The mission wants to get 300 baptisms this month, and we are working super hard! We are going to try and complete our goal for 2000 in the year! If we reach that 300 mark, we reach 2000!!! Super awesome!!!

The zone is super cool right now, and I am super happy to be with a lot of people I already know! I only will have 1 area after this, so I have to make it count!

I am just about to finish Jesus the Christ for the 3rd time on the mission, and really love reading in the New Testament! I am going to study and memorize this change a lot more scriptures!!!

I hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving, we did nothing here.... haha!

Thanks for everything! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Blue

Hey! We had another Baptism!!! Celeste Lopez! One of the quickest baptisms I have seen! We found her I believe 2 weeks ago and is the best! She is the daughter of a less active member! She had already read up until Alma, and knew all of the Plan of Salvation! So we taught her the commandments, she attended church, and was baptized this Saturday!! And it is a little bit of a miracle, because they are finishing Vacations, and now they have 0 time to talk to us! They are completely busy! So it was basically her time for the lessons, and to get baptized!  Before the baptism at 7, (8:30 Peruvian Time). At 4 we ended up at a service project with the Elders quorum! We destroyed a rock wall behind a house and had to carry the rocks/Dirt in buckets. Then we all took turns with a sledge hammer at a big rock in the middle that the Jackhammer couldn't touch. But we left to try and teach someone, and then right to our baptism! But it was great! Last P day, we just ate at a Mexican Peru

My First Llama!!!

Wow! This week was definitely Peruvian! I saw my first llama! It was a stylish llama might I add! It was fun! We saw him during our Zone P day, which was a blast! We went to the stake center and played some FĂștbol! Yea... I can´t play soccer... Haha! But I´m going to learn. I have to, since even the kids here are crazy good! After playing soccer, we played some Werewolf, which is Mafia, but of course in Spanish. During games, Latinos tend to be really really energetic! I am having a great time! I am totally adjusted! Just, not the language... But you know, little details! It´s amazing to be able to help teach in the lessons, now that I know how to do more than say just my testimony! I do really well at understanding what people are saying...The only problem is when people talk to me! Then I understand nothing! And even less when people ask me how my Spanish is, because I never know if they are saying:    Do you know Spanish good? Your Spanish is really good!  You

No Se

Hola todos! So, the first thing I have to say today is that Internet in Peru is not the quickest, or the most reliable! And even worse when the church program doesn't work!  Anyway! We are doing just dandy here in Montenegro 4! We are so high up that the climate literally has changed! We get rain every once in a while, not too much, but enough! It is not too hot, but everyone gets a little sweaty here! It really changes with a gate that leads into this other province!  I forgot everything I have said, so If I repeat I am sorry... We have a member who cooks for us! Almost whatever we want, we end up getting! She loves to bake, try new things, and is such a sweet, amazing lady! She is also mega strict, and has a heart attack every time we do something! She is always stressed out! When we wash the dishes after lunch, she watches us, and if we turn the water on too much she shouts, if we don't turn it off while we are scrubbing, she shouts! If we throw away any scr