Skip to main content

Cambios!! (Changes)


Well, we figure out today who stays and who goes! Always a little nervous, but it always works out! I am planning on leaving! My bags are all packed! 

This week was great! We had another baptism of Jair Ramos! He is mega shy, but is super awesome! Their family is really humble, more humble than normal humble here, and he is super fun to be with! His siblings didn't end up getting baptized with him, but they aren't quite ready! I think at the end of the month or the 17th they might be ready!

We just walked a lot! These last few weeks we have been all over! We are always going to other areas, doing divisions, there is just always something to do! We don't have a lot of new investigators! That’s what we need more of in this ward! So we are planning on visiting more members, because that is the key of bringing people to the truth! Through friends and family!

My companion now only has 6 weeks left! He reminds everyone every hour! ha! But he is a little trunky! Not the best thing, but there is a difference in thinking about home, and not working! So we are only on step 1! 

I haven't taken 1 photo in 3 weeks, and that’s because I left my camera with a member, and they have become inactive in the course that they took my camera! ha! So we have to go steal back my camera today, and maybe reactivate them! They took my camera to the beach yesterday.... haha!

We have spent a lot of time with Elder Anacona, who leaves for his house this week, today actually! He is really fun, and always laughing, but we are in divisions all of the time. Well.... they always put the two gringos together, so I have been with Cloward, and it does not sound fun to finish your mission! Lots of things to think about! Lots of crazy things that happen! 

Have a fantastic week! We will know transfers! Good luck with that!

Elder Ball
Misión Perú Lima Norte 


Mom's note:  I heard that he has been transferred to the area of Comos.  I can't wait to hear from him on Monday to find out how that is!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Llama!!!

Wow! This week was definitely Peruvian! I saw my first llama! It was a stylish llama might I add! It was fun! We saw him during our Zone P day, which was a blast! We went to the stake center and played some Fútbol! Yea... I can´t play soccer... Haha! But I´m going to learn. I have to, since even the kids here are crazy good! After playing soccer, we played some Werewolf, which is Mafia, but of course in Spanish. During games, Latinos tend to be really really energetic! I am having a great time! I am totally adjusted! Just, not the language... But you know, little details! It´s amazing to be able to help teach in the lessons, now that I know how to do more than say just my testimony! I do really well at understanding what people are saying...The only problem is when people talk to me! Then I understand nothing! And even less when people ask me how my Spanish is, because I never know if they are saying:    Do you know Spanish good? Your Spanish is really good!  You

Sky Blue

Hey! We had another Baptism!!! Celeste Lopez! One of the quickest baptisms I have seen! We found her I believe 2 weeks ago and is the best! She is the daughter of a less active member! She had already read up until Alma, and knew all of the Plan of Salvation! So we taught her the commandments, she attended church, and was baptized this Saturday!! And it is a little bit of a miracle, because they are finishing Vacations, and now they have 0 time to talk to us! They are completely busy! So it was basically her time for the lessons, and to get baptized!  Before the baptism at 7, (8:30 Peruvian Time). At 4 we ended up at a service project with the Elders quorum! We destroyed a rock wall behind a house and had to carry the rocks/Dirt in buckets. Then we all took turns with a sledge hammer at a big rock in the middle that the Jackhammer couldn't touch. But we left to try and teach someone, and then right to our baptism! But it was great! Last P day, we just ate at a Mexican Peru

No Se

Hola todos! So, the first thing I have to say today is that Internet in Peru is not the quickest, or the most reliable! And even worse when the church program doesn't work!  Anyway! We are doing just dandy here in Montenegro 4! We are so high up that the climate literally has changed! We get rain every once in a while, not too much, but enough! It is not too hot, but everyone gets a little sweaty here! It really changes with a gate that leads into this other province!  I forgot everything I have said, so If I repeat I am sorry... We have a member who cooks for us! Almost whatever we want, we end up getting! She loves to bake, try new things, and is such a sweet, amazing lady! She is also mega strict, and has a heart attack every time we do something! She is always stressed out! When we wash the dishes after lunch, she watches us, and if we turn the water on too much she shouts, if we don't turn it off while we are scrubbing, she shouts! If we throw away any scr