Skip to main content

Cambios!! (Changes)


Well, we figure out today who stays and who goes! Always a little nervous, but it always works out! I am planning on leaving! My bags are all packed! 

This week was great! We had another baptism of Jair Ramos! He is mega shy, but is super awesome! Their family is really humble, more humble than normal humble here, and he is super fun to be with! His siblings didn't end up getting baptized with him, but they aren't quite ready! I think at the end of the month or the 17th they might be ready!

We just walked a lot! These last few weeks we have been all over! We are always going to other areas, doing divisions, there is just always something to do! We don't have a lot of new investigators! That’s what we need more of in this ward! So we are planning on visiting more members, because that is the key of bringing people to the truth! Through friends and family!

My companion now only has 6 weeks left! He reminds everyone every hour! ha! But he is a little trunky! Not the best thing, but there is a difference in thinking about home, and not working! So we are only on step 1! 

I haven't taken 1 photo in 3 weeks, and that’s because I left my camera with a member, and they have become inactive in the course that they took my camera! ha! So we have to go steal back my camera today, and maybe reactivate them! They took my camera to the beach yesterday.... haha!

We have spent a lot of time with Elder Anacona, who leaves for his house this week, today actually! He is really fun, and always laughing, but we are in divisions all of the time. Well.... they always put the two gringos together, so I have been with Cloward, and it does not sound fun to finish your mission! Lots of things to think about! Lots of crazy things that happen! 

Have a fantastic week! We will know transfers! Good luck with that!

Elder Ball
Misión Perú Lima Norte 


Mom's note:  I heard that he has been transferred to the area of Comos.  I can't wait to hear from him on Monday to find out how that is!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Time

Elder Ball didn't have very much time to email today.  They changed a form that they need to do their reports on, and it took him a lot longer than expected to get through it. But! I have pictures! He is doing great! He loves his companion, they are working hard, and he is very excited that it is December!  Lot's of service projects this month and he is looking forward to that! He is headed to the hospital today so they can (hopefully) remove some warts that have grown on his hands while there.  He has tried about everything to get them gone... He first showed them to me on MOTHERS DAY so, I think it's time they get taken care of! He is happy!  And that makes ME happy. 

Changes!

Hey everyone! I am still here in the Desert! Still alive! I had changes this last Tuesday, and I am with Elder Rodriguez! He is super cool! He was studying Marine Biology in the Marines before he came here! He likes to contact, and teaches super super good! And he only has 5 Months in the mission! I have a lot to learn from him! We have TONS of Investigators! Right now we are working with a young couple Erika and Paul, who have not gone to church in a little while. Also Michelle and Jocelyn whose mom has a whole bunch of problems! Brian who came out of nowhere! His girlfriend is member, and he wants to get baptized, has read half of Nephi, knows almost all of the lessons and so we are almost completely ready with him! And of course the other 14 new people we find every week, and all of the less actives there are to visit, so we are doing Family Home Evenings with the Members!  Full Chamba! I am contacting Everyone! We are finding so many new people...

My First Llama!!!

Wow! This week was definitely Peruvian! I saw my first llama! It was a stylish llama might I add! It was fun! We saw him during our Zone P day, which was a blast! We went to the stake center and played some Fútbol! Yea... I can´t play soccer... Haha! But I´m going to learn. I have to, since even the kids here are crazy good! After playing soccer, we played some Werewolf, which is Mafia, but of course in Spanish. During games, Latinos tend to be really really energetic! I am having a great time! I am totally adjusted! Just, not the language... But you know, little details! It´s amazing to be able to help teach in the lessons, now that I know how to do more than say just my testimony! I do really well at understanding what people are saying...The only problem is when people talk to me! Then I understand nothing! And even less when people ask me how my Spanish is, because I never know if they are saying:    Do you know Spanish good? Your Spanish is really good...